Top PFL Resources from 2017
January 2, 2018
Happy New Year! It’s officially 2018 – the year of New York’s Paid Family Leave! Now that the hustle and bustle of the holiday season is officially behind us, many of us are looking to the future and wondering what PFL will bring. But before we look too far ahead, we wanted to take a moment to look back on a few of our most popular posts about PFL from last year.
We published 52 PFL blog posts in 2017, and for those of you who read all 52 of them – kudos to you! But, chances are you might have missed a few. So here are the top 12 posts from last year we want to make sure you didn’t miss:
- The ABC’s of PFL
- Employer Checklist
- Paid Family Leave Claims
- 5 Things Every Business Needs to Know About Paid Family Leave
- PFL Hot Topic: Exempt Employers, Excluded Employees, and Voluntary Coverage
- Everything You Need to Know about PFL for Bonding
- Everything You Need to Know about PFL for Caregiving
- Everything You Need to Know about PFL for Military Exigencies
- PFL Eligibility Through the Looking Glass
- PFL vs. DBL
- Side by Side: Paid Family Leave and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- PFL in Person: A Mom-to-be Anticipates a New Take on Maternity Leave
That’s a wrap on 2017! Now that 2018 is here, if you’re not sure if you need to provide the mandatory PFL benefit, check out this post to find out.
As always, our PFL experts are standing by. Email us your Paid Family Leave questions anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you a healthy and prosperous new year!
This blog post is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal counsel. Please consult with an appropriate professional for legal and compliance advice. Any PFL information is as of the blog post’s date stamp; it is based on the applicable statutes and regulation, and may change as regulations evolve or NY State issues guidance regarding Paid Family Leave regulations. Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com